Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Floribunda Pima Cotton Pullover Sweater from Peruvian Connection.

Irish Crochet with even net, but for me it looks like motives are sewed on top of the net. It makes sense because "even net" is very complicated thing to do and to be honest I don't see the point doing that if you can just make things easier way looking about the same.
The success of this pullover in nice colors combination and good fitting. Motives are really simple. Love it.






Regular net:

Irregular net:

http://www.livemaster.ru/topic/9173-neregulyarnaya-setka-v-irlandskom-kruzheve-urok-1?&inside=0&wf=

www.livemaster.ru/topic/9189-neregulyarnaya-setka-urok-2-prodolzhenie?&inside=0&wf=

http://www.livemaster.ru/topic/31670-rovnyj-kraj-neregulyarnoj-setki

8 comments:

  1. Не-не, Вы правы, пришиты, конечно, на рукаве видно))
    сижу, раздумываю)) свяжу, видимо.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's where I've noticed it too. Sometimes I hold an idea in my head for a while and then I either don't like it at all or have to start it immediately. I have to sleep on it. This pullover is beautiful, I am sure it would be outstanding with right colors choice. Good luck and please, send me a picture when done, I'll post it here. What kind of yarn do you think you might use? I am thinking about nice fine wool.

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful. I'm not familiar with "even net" though. Are there any other names used for it or somewhere I could learn more about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean regular net, 5 ch arcs for example, but if you are intended to do Irish Crochet, that means you have to do it around all the motives and keep it regular and not tilted and that could be a pain, never tried it myself. Irregular net gives you freedom of doing different stitches in all directions. I am going to include some links in the post. See above.

      Delete
  3. Is that crochet. It just look like some kind of lace... A lot of work but it will be gorgeous ... One of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I think it's net (5 ch arcs) pullover and flowers, leaves sewed on top. I guess the trick is in blocking pullover, so it won't shrink or stretch later and stitching motives on.

      Delete