What do we need?
1. To make a pattern out of fabric or (cheap way, which I never tried, but seems like a good idea) - big plastic bag.
2. A board to pin on your pattern and all your motives and connect them together. I use some kind of foam material board, which doesn't fit the whole pattern, so I re-pin it as many times as I need.
3. Usually you should use thicker thread for flowers and leaves and thinner one for a net to connect them together.
In Russian, but really there is no need for translation. If you have any questions, ask me.
1. Materials you need.
2. Pin you work on. Important: pin your motives on wrong side up.
3. How to make a chain. Practice to make a chain.
4. How to edge up your motives. 1 slip stitch in every stitch, 2 chain stitches in between.
I never do that.
5. Irregular net.
6. Irregular net.
7. Irregular net.
8. Irregular net.
9. Irregular net.
10. Irregular net at the edge.
All her lessons together here.
Irregular net from Olgemini. In pictures.
To be continued....